*cough* MARY-CATHERINE *cough*  (I thought you were smart enough for this
one Teddy)  Seeing how I have completely mucked up my Eclipse install at
the moment, I cannot verify.   But there are more important points in this
email.

mcg

Teddy Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/29/2007 10:26 AM
Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

discussion@acfug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Building my IDE Tool Box

Mary,
When you click the Background button under the CFEclipse CFML Colours, you
get the standard colors associated with your operating system.  If you
would like to have a custom color, you click "Define Custom Colors."

As I am sure you know, it is based upon RGB, which translates every web
safe octet like 0, 51,102,153, 204 and 255.  So, there is no problem
changing the background color to black which would be R:0 G:0 B:0

Teddy

On 1/29/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
"Shifang (Frank) Sun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/29/2007 09:05 AM

Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

discussion@acfug.org

cc

Subject
Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Building my IDE Tool Box

Eclipse does allow you to change the background color.

On 1/29/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <