From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derrick Peavy
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:19 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [repost] [ACFUG Discuss] Monitoring CF app / monitoring service

Folks, maybe I was not clear. What I am asking about is a third party that
can monitor an app/URL in real time and report to me if the site is down,
for instance, if I am having dinner and the site goes down. Make sense?
Looking at logs is not the issue. Thanks!

Derrick Peavy

Sales and Web Services

CollegeClassifieds.com

http://www.collegeclassifieds.com

A Service of Universal Advertising, inc.