I put the VIP right in the datasource def via CF-Admin or direct into a
properties file for a couple Java apps.  I'm no network techy, seems a VIP
is a real IP, but mutable somehow, so there's no 'lookup' involved.

DK
On 2/13/07, Steven Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Where are you using the virtual IP? (heh, I thought my hosts file was
a virtual IP...)