Finally thanks to Charlie's awesome support with "Ask Charlie" we got the
RDS working in DW.
I highly reccomend his expertice if needed and the connection through
firewalls etc was a non issue. If you can see a web page he can see your
screen.

With that I am now starting to do some real Development work in DW with real
data in a fully functional DW environmnet. FINALLY!!!! WHEW!!!

Here is my first hurdle:

I opened a page that works, saved it in a different web as a template, and
allowed DW to update links
Now I get this error:

--------------------------------

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

The error occurred in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\intranet.motorcyclecarbs.com\sales\search.cfm: line 8

6 : </cfscript>

7 :

8 : <cfinclude
template="file:///Z|/wwwroot/carbs/stores/1/includes/appheader.cfm">

9 : <cfset resp.setDateHeader(JavaCast("string","Expires") ,
JavaCast("long",0) )>

10 : <cfoutput>#req.getAttribute("STYLESHEET")#</cfoutput>
-----------------------
I have not yet mastered error reading in CF so I am wondering what this is
saying. I think it is the method of pathing but dont know what it should
look like.
Any pointers?

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,