Thanks Teddy. Thats exactly what I had needed. Those links will save me lot
of time.

Ajas.

On 3/9/07, Teddy Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree Charlie.  Any future threads on this would be a good candidate for
community list.

Teddy

On 3/9/07, Charlie Arehart < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  This is getting quite off-topic (for the CF list). Should it move over
> to the acfug community list? (And Ajas, perhaps you may also get better
> results on a bugzilla list, too.)
>
> /Charlie
> http://www.carehart.org/blog/

Teddy R. Payne
Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
Google Talk - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlanta ColdFusion User Group - http://www.acfug.org
Atlanta Flash & Flex User Group - http://www.affug.org

<Ajas Mohammed />