From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cheyenne
Throckmorton
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:27 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] cfeclipse crashing?

First off, I'll state that I'm fairly new to Eclipse.  I installed it and
have really enjoyed its use since being convinced to give it a go after a
good discussion about it during the last perimeter cf_lunch (read -
shameless plug for cf_lunches).

Unfortunately, starting last night, it is crashing constantly.  Has anyone
else had problems that last few days?  The only thing that I can throw out
there as a guess to whats going on is that I did upgrade from Firefox 1.5 to
Firefox 2.0, around the same time.   Do they maybe use some of the same
files?  Anyone heard of this?  Googling around it seems that at least in
older postings (ca. 2005) they were related, but I can't find anything
newer.

I'm running with
Windows XP
Eclipse Version: 3.2.2
Build id: M20070212-1330

cfeclipse 1.3.1.3 (just upgraded from 1.3.0 where it crashed as well)
firefox 2.0.0.3
java version 1.5.0_6

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.  I dont really utilize the
design view that often in DW so I'm not really looking forward to going
back, especially since its having all sorts of sync issues right now.
Probably something with the timestamps being off on files.  I've had that
issue with it in the past, and I was just waiting til after DST would be
normal again before trying to fix something that might resolve itself in a
few weeks.

Cheyenne