Hey,

I know scaffolding is all the rage right now. But all the examples I
see use the database as the datamodel. But I don't want to use the
database as the basis, it's old and crufty but I can't take the hit to
restructure it right now, with all the associated data migration, etc.
Is there a scaffolding solution that uses a CFC (or multiple CFCs) as
the datamodel?

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right