yeah, stuck in IIS 5 for now.  Big cost here to start migrating data centers
to win 2003!  Some movement is about on migrating to linux though and I'm
seriously thinking of moving to Apache, which would make this a no brainer,
eh?  But some future SSO stuff may keep me from doing it, its cake to hit
the AD with IIS.

I just ran across this too...
http://coldfusion.sys-con.com/read/345934.htm

Its not the end of the world here if no gzip, we are on a intranet with high
bandwidth.  But it could really help for those 1000+ rows of data the user
just have to have 'at a glance' in their browser.

DK