NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, June 12

For those of you who can't physically attend the meeting, we will broadcast
it via Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional at the following URL:
http://figleaf.mmalliance.acrobat.com/gotadobe/

CTIA Building - Fig Leaf Software Training Center
1400 16th Street, NW (Lobby Level)
Washington, DC 20036

8:30am - 9:00 am : Doughnuts & Networking
9:00AM - 10 AM: Whats New in Dreamweaver CS3!
10:00AM - 11:00 AM: ColdFusion 8 XML & Yahoo Pipes
11:00AM - 12:00 PM: Assemble web video with Adobe Premiere

New Features in Dreamweaver CS3
Presented by Steve Drucker, Certified Dreamweaver Master Instructor
During this session we'll look at the new features in Dreamweaver CS3 and
how to leverage new functionality (specifically the Adobe Spry AJAX toolbar)
in your web sites and web applications. We'll also delve into some of the
new SPRY UI components.

XML and XML Handling in ColdFusion (version 8 - "Scorpio")
Presented by Steve Drucker, Author, Advanced ColdFusion 7 Development
This session will present a detailed introduction to XML and changes to XML
handling in ColdFusion 8. Topics include implementing Really Simple
Syndication (RSS) and XSLT. We'll also briefly discuss Yahoo Pipes and how
it can be leveraged in your applications.

Creating Video for the Web using Adobe Premiere
Presented by Joe Springer, Certified Adobe Instructor
During this session you will learn some of the tricks of the trade for
developing video for the web.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net