From: Dean H. Saxe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2007 3:33:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Managing Document Download

Your plan is good.  But people can still email around the PDF, making the
tracking of it difficult.-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press, is a
necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918