From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:30 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] OT: SQL Tools for MSSQL & MySQL

Nevermind, I got it installed. I'm not very familiar with these Window Java
JAR installations, so for those Windows users needing help:

Download the .jar install file: squirrel-sql-2.6.1-install.jar to your
desktop.
Open command window: Start->Run type: cmd then click OK.
Charge directory to where you saved the file: cd /d C:\Documents and
Settings\...............\Desktop
*Use dir to see alist of files if you want to make sure it is there.*
Then type in: java -jar squirrel-sql-2.6.1-install.jar

This will start the installer and will install the application, just follow
the directions.

I'm trying it out now and will let you know if its what I wanted. Thanks

"Darin Kohles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/01/2007 10:11 AM

Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

<discussion@acfug.org>

cc

Subject
RE: [ACFUG Discuss] OT: SQL Tools for MSSQL & MySQL

This is something I installed months ago but never really checked out too
thoroughly:

SQuirreL SQL Client

 <http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/> http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/

Darin Kohles, Application Developer