In addition to the great info John gave you, here's Robi's take on things...

http://www.robisen.com/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=FD4BE2FC-55DC-F2B1-FED0717
CC1C7E0AF

...and a follow-up with more good stuff:

http://www.robisen.com/index.cfm?mode=entry
<http://www.robisen.com/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=39E0B0C6-55DC-F2B1-FBBDB7
0CEC963D6D> &entry=39E0B0C6-55DC-F2B1-FBBDB70CEC963D6D

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

President