We've just upgraded to CF8 on solaris and are getting a java error that is
referencing the C: drive.

500

ROOT CAUSE:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expecting non-static method
coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._arraySetAt(Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Obj
ect;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
        at
cfApplication2ecfm1144146628.runPage(C:\blackstone_updates\cfusion\wwwroot
\CFIDE\administrator\Application.cfm:106)

Our sys-admin installed a second apache to listen to the new ports that 8
created, and everything looks good as far as I can tell.  The Adobe forum
hasn't helped yet and a previous response to the same problem doesn't seem
to apply to a non-windows machine.

Any direction or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andy Fox

Systems Analyst IIII

OIT-EIS Georgia Tech