From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Powell
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:43 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] can external java app use datasources defined
in Coldfusion?

You have to dig into the Admin API, but it can be done.  You have to pass
the datasource into the java object from CF.

ap

On Apr 2, 2008, at 9:41 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

        We have some java application using its own datasource to connect to
the database.  This requires either hardcoding username and password or put
it in a config file.  Is there a way for this jav app to use datasources
defined in Coldfusion so that java app can share the same db connection
pool?

Jay Jayaraman
Central Billing Services
Financial Management and Planning