From: Steven Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Apr 21, 2008 4:55 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] How Clone a SQL Server Database?

Just out of curiosity why would you want two apps hitting different copies of the same database? don't you want the people using the asp app and the CF app to see the same data? or is it some sort of migration away from ASP to CF?

sorry... maybe there is some business reason... couldn't hold back from asking...