No, if it follows the pattern seen in AS3, it would be something like
this... Given a property definition like this:

<cfcomponent>
<cfproperty name="firstname" type="String" access="public" roles="Admin,User" />
[....]
</cfcomponent>

You'd get two implicit getters/setters with the signature
getFirstname(void):String and setFirstname(String):void

Access would be controlled by a combination of access level
(public/private/package) and authenticated user level - "Admin" and
"User" roles would have access, another role such as "Visitor" would
not.

Of course, this is all based on wild assumptions and predictions on my
part and definitely DOES NOT represent any official plan from Adobe
for CF9.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc