All access must be authorized. Only expose those methods required by the external system.

Your CFC methods are performing authorization already, aren't they? ;-) If not, now is a great time to add appropriate authorization controls to your system before exposing such APIs.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy? "
    --Gandhi