Hi,

Do you have access to the CF Administrator?

If yes, then there is a setting in mail settings where in you could set
Admin to maintain log of emails sent..

I believe that would be a good starting point to see if mails are being sent
out or not.

HTH,

Ajas Mohammed.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Tina Scurlock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can you track an email sent from ColdFusion by using CFMAIL tag?  Is there
> anyway to tell if the email was successfully delivered to the recipient?
>
> I have tried using the *spoolEnable *and* timeOut *attributes but it has
> not done anything.
>
> Thank you!
> Bettina

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.