Are you asking about converting html to pdf or creating the actual OMR symbols?
The former could be solved by using cfdocument. The latter, I'm afraid, you're
on your own, depending on the OMR symbol that is required. A quick google
turned up no standards but barcodes, which doesn't seem you're interested in.

If you can somehow produce the OMR graphic, you can use it within HTML and if
it shows ok in the browser, the cfdocument tag should include it unchanged in
the pdf.

Depending on the complexity of the OMR symbol, JAI or a product like Alagad's
Image component might work:
http://www.alagad.com/go/products-and-projects/image-component/create-and-draw-into-images

Obviously, if you only have a limited number of OMR symbols to deal with, just
have a graphics person create them as a gif or whatever and insert them in your
page.

Is that what you mean?
/m

: Just checking if someone has done like this before. If you have done this in
:  any other language, then that also fine.

: Just need to know a good starting point.

: Thanks,