From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 12:27 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Coldfusion 7 HTTP 500 error

Thanks Michael,

turns out, there was some issue with a query. The query was modified and
looks like its working now.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Michael Brown <singleconce...@gmail.com>
Do you have debugging turned on in the CF control panel, make sure you have
robust reporting set to on.  This should show the error.

We have a Http 500 ERROR when I am trying to access a page. I searched on
Google and people have mentioned it might have to do with System Account
i.e. privileges on wwroot folder.

This was working fine before. So I dont think its permissions.

I am I missing something here?

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com <http://ajashadi.blogspot.com/>