Here's another of the old notes that didn't make it...

From: Charlie Arehart [mailto:careh...@carehart.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:15 PM
To: 'discussion@acfug.org'
Subject: three of our own interviewed on CFConversations podcast: two in the
past two weeks

Hey folks, if you hadn’t noticed, we’ve had 2 of our own (of the ACFUG) be
interviewed this week and last on the CFConversations podcast

The first was last week with Doug Knudsen :

http://www.cfconversations.com/index.cfm/2009/2/10/CFConversations-29-Interview-19--Douglas-Knudsen

BTW, did Dan pronounce your name correctly, Doug? I wondered if he recorded
that intro off-air after the fact so you didn’t hear him say it, to correct him
 Is it pronounced  “nood-sen”, or “knuhd-sen”, as he said it?

Anyway, then it was that chatty Kathy…I mean, yours truly, who’s interview was
released today (though it was recorded at Max in November):

http://www.cfconversations.com/index.cfm/2009/2/24/CFConversations-30-Interview-20--Charlie-Arehart

As he says in the intro on the site, we talked about a lot that people may not
have expected from me. :-)

Finally, if you dig back in the vaults there, you’ll see (if you didn’t hear it
in the past) that our own Josh Adams was interviewed in September, not long
after he took the job as SE at Adobe:

http://www.cfconversations.com/index.cfm/2008/9/30/CFConversations-16-Interview-11--Josh-Adams--093008

So ACFUG’s in da house, representin’! :-)

/charlie

PS Since these were as much technical as personal interviews, I felt it
appropriate to announce here on the discussion list, rather than the community
list. And sure, I feel a little awkward mentiong my own, but I’m glad I was
able also to point to the others. :-)