From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Clarke Bishop
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:01 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] <cfinput autosuggest>

Thanks Josh, Teddy, and Steven!

I’ve convinced myself that the problem is with the Adobe Flash embedding script
I am using: AC_RunActiveContent.js. And, yes, I am loading the script on the
page. As soon as I delete this one script, everything works nicely.

The page that I’m working with is for administrators, so I can just do without
the Flash movie. I’ll either do that or:

·         See if there’s an updated script to manage Flash

·         Use a different method to embed Flash like SWFObject

Thanks again all for the advice!

    Clarke