From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Dean H. Saxe
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:47 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org; General AJUG membership forum ((100-200
messages/month))
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Fwd: [Owasp-atlanta] OWASP Workshop - 04.25.09 -
Filter Evasion

All -

This is a brief reminder to make sure you mark your calendars for our 2nd
OWASP-ATL meeting of 2009 which will take place on Saturday, April 25th at
Georgia Tech's Klaus Bldg between 1:00pm and 3:30pm.  This weekend's
workshop will feature a workshop on Filter Evasion techniques by our fellow
member Rob Ragan.  Rob will speak on these techniques and provide a brief
demonstration before allowing all attendees to take a crack at applying
these same techniques against specific types of signature based security
products.

Additional information on location, directions, etc can be found on our
chapter page or by visiting
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia#tab=Chapter_Meetings.

To RSVP online via the Chapter Meetings page or visit:
http://tr.im/owasp_meeting.  A meeting calendar has also been created for
your convenience and is attached.

Please share this email with your friends and colleagues and spread the word
on our efforts.  Hope to see you all there this Saturday.

Tony UV

OWASP Atlanta Chapter Lead

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia

Efnet IRC: #owasp-atlanta