From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Forrest C.
Gilmore
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 12:52 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] OpenCMS Installation

Thanks, Charlie, for your suggestions. That's what I expected, but not
being thoroughly familiar with
the CF underpinnings, I wanted this kind of input. Tomcat seems to be
running OK, so I'll proceed
to use it with OpenCMS.

Let me ask one more question -- I have several versions of the JRE
(1.6.0 through 1.6.0_07) and one version of the JDK on my PC.
There is also a Jre6 folder under Program Files.
I set my CLASSPATH to C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\
An installation of Quicktime changed this to .;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
The JAVA_HOMEvariable is set to c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\

Are these OK, or does either need to be more specific?

Forrest C. Gilmore