Hey folks, since we're not having a regular CFUG meeting in June (first
Wednesday), due to the "Ben" meeting on the 8th (more at ACFUG.org), here's
a great way to spend that night.

Our own Dean Saxe is presenting to the OWASP Atlanta group that now-free
Wednesday night, June 3. For more on his talk, see the email below.

OWASP is the Open Web Application Security Project, which is a community of
people who love to share knowledge and resources.

Perhaps Dean can confirm, but their meetings don't seem always to be the
First Wednesday of each month, so if you like this one, you can likely
attend others without conflict. I just signed up this month to be notified,
so it's the first I'd noticed it myself (my loss).

Just thought I'd pass it along. Again, more in the email and via the links
below.

/charlie