From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Gerry Gurevich
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:24 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Web Service Problem

A little clarification of my initial description:

I had indicated that the SOAP envelope was formed wrong...but it turns
out that this was the tool that I was using to generate the SOAP
request that was malforming the outbound request.  Presumably it is
because of something in the WSDL.  But I'm investigating another tool.