And third, if you get the announcements didn't notice, the topics and
speaker lineup have changed as of yesterday.

Briefly, it's John Mason leading a "CFUnited Conference Review" and then
giving a talk on "Some of the New ColdFusion 9 Features". Not sure the order
they will be offered, but they're listed in that order.

As always, for more info on the talks and the speaker (as well as to RSVP),
check out the site (acfug.org).

/charlie