From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 3:53 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Development vs Production Application.cfm and other
things...

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can share there Development vs Production
Application.cfm or .cfc techniques. If you have a sample application.cfm or
.cfc file to share, then that would be great.

I will give some background as to how I am doing this right now. I usually set
application variables which of course, have different values     in development
vs production. Best example is pathtoSomething application variable's value
which would be different in development and production.

Any other advices are also welcome.

Thanks,

Ajas Mohammed.