What text was being used for the attack, when the attack occured, where did
the attack come from, was the attack successful, is there another way they
could exploit that part of the application, how localized or widespread is
the attack, and what is the potential risk of all the above in the terms of
revenue, developer time, private data, and public confidence.

Teddy R. Payne, ACCFD
Google Talk - teddyrpa...@gmail.com