I am very pleased to announce that CFWheels released the official 1.0
version today!

http://cfwheels.org/

Some of you know that I picked Wheels as my first ColdFusion framework, and
I have been extremely happy with my choice.

Here are some things I really like about it:

.         After a short learning curve, it really speeds your productivity!

.         There is good documentation, some video tutorials, and an
easy-to-use website.

.         It's a Model-View-Controller framework, and learning it will help
you learn other frameworks if you need to later on.

.         The community is friendly and helpful - Just like ACFUG.
http://groups.google.com/group/cfwheels

.         It supports plugins that extend the framework. There are a number
that are already out there. Plus, they are easy to create - I've even
personally written one.

.         Wheels uses the philosophies of Ruby on Rails. So, you can use
many of the Rails resources to learn Wheels. And, when Wheels doesn't have
what you need, there's usually a Rails solution that will give you a head
start toward a quick solution.

.         You can build RESTful web applications more easily. I wouldn't
have even learned about the advantages of RESTful architectures without
learning Wheels.

If you want to know more, look at the site or ask me about it!

   Clarke

Office: 770-642-1353
eMail:  <mailto:cbis...@resultantsys.com> cbis...@resultantsys.com