Wow, well with all that foundation money, they've found the right guy to
guard it. :-) I know, I know, there'd be no connection between the site and
the money. Just having fun. We'll certainly miss you, Dean, personally and
professionally. Maybe you'll choose to remain on the list and contribute as
you have. It would be our pleasure if you would. Hope all goes wonderfully,
again both personally and professionally.

/charlie