I just released the 2.0 version of the Portcullis filter on riaforge.org. You can download it at http://portcullis.riaforge.org. The filter helps block and log sql injection and cross-site scripting (xss) attacks. It's also going to be included in the 3.2 version of the Model-Glue framework. I think most people are finally starting to use cfqueryparam to help prevent sql injection, but many are still not doing anything about xss. Portcullis takes maybe five minutes to install on your site - so there's very little reason not to use it.

John
ma...@fusionlink.com
twitter: john_mason_