From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:00 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Ideal memory & Configuration for CF Production
server?

About 20 sites and high traffic site. I am not sure how many users though. I
guess there is a limit of 4gb memory on 32 bit systems.

I noticed lsass.exe is taking 600,000K of memory and jrun.exe is taking
193,604K of memory. So lsass.exe is using thrice as much.

Any suggestions?

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the
wise choice of many alternatives.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Troy Jones