Thanks Shawn and Cameron!

You guys got me to start looking into this issue. I didn’t realize some of the
possibilities that might have been unprotected. Fusionlink is my server ISP, so
I will probably use Portcullis.

But, here’s my follow-up question. It makes sense to me to have the XSS checks
happen automatically, for every request. Right? So, I could put the function
calls in OnRequest in application.cfc.

But, then, for my admin pages, where I want to allow logged in users to submit
forms with <meta> tags and javascript, how do I disable the XSS check. If the
XSS check is in OnRequest, it already happened before I got to the admin cfm
page.

Do I have to remember to handle this separately for all my pages, and then just
turn it off when I need to. This seems messy, so I’m hoping there’s a better
way!

Thanks for your ideas.

   Clarke