I just blogged my views on the recent developments with Adobe.
http://www.codfusion.com/blog/post.cfm/adobe-should-fire-shantanu-narayen

John
ma...@fusionlink.com

On 10/7/10 4:29 PM, Cameron Childress wrote:
Just a rumor right now, but a very very interesting one...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/adobe-shares-jump-on-news-of-microsoft-meeting-2010-10-07

"SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Shares of Adobe Inc. jumped more than
8% late Thursday afternoon on a report of a secret meeting the company
held with executives of Microsoft Corp. Adobe shares were last up $2
at $27.73 -- coming off their lowest level in 15 months. The New York
Times reported on its Bits blog that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and a
team met with Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen at Adobe's offices in San
Francisco. The meeting lasted an hour and covered topics ranging from
Apple's control of the mobile phone market and the possibility that
Microsoft and Adobe could merge, according to the report, which cited
unnamed sources."