You might check for a missing alias mapping in the web service.

Les

On 12/21/2010 12:17 PM, Matthew Nicholson wrote:
Greetings!

I've recently been tasked with enhancing a rather creatively developed CF application. While I've been able to configure the enviroment to run all the source and other various goodies. None of the sites images will load (even though the application seems to be running swimmingly)

Path wise, everything is centrally located and I don't really see where the hangup may be.

Any thoughts or suggestions for a newbie?

Thank you very much!

~Matthew R. Nicholson

List hosted by FusionLink