Morning All!

I could swear we had a discussion about this awhile ago (although I may
just be remembering an article from Charlie's site).

I'm experiencing a bit of a  head scratcher in regards to lists and
managing them.

1.       Using a QoQ, we create a ValueList from one of its columns

a.       The ValueList is rather sizable list (400+ entries) of
identifiers

2.       We then iterate through the QoQ and do some logic

3.       Should one of those entries (in the loop based upon the QoQ)
not meet the criteria of the logic, we then remove it from the ValueList
previously created ValueList

Now, previously, I'd simply search through the list using;

ListFindNoCase()

And then delete the entry in the ValueList that needed to be removed
using ListDeleteAt().

However, the rub that I'm experiencing now is that ListFindNoCase()
which worked previously is now only returning 1 when the entry is found
(even if it's obviously not the first entry in the list).

Questions!

*         Have you all experienced similar problems with sizable lists?

*         Do you all know if there is an upper bound of the size of a
list that can be handled by ListFindNoCase()?

*         Could this be related to the ValueList itself (the index is
being the issue)?

Thank you as always for your thoughts!

Matthew R. Nicholson

SolTech, Inc.