From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Tufan Çakiroglu
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:25 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] New Personal Network

Hi Folks!

I developing a personal expense-income management system. The website call
www.sephere.com

Peoples can add their monthly expenses and icomes and analyse their financial
status.

I need more suggestions and help.

If you can check web site and send me some suggestions I will be so happy

Thanks.

Tufan Çakıroğlu

tufan