WEll, no solution still on this.  Hostek moved the site to a different
"newer" server, the "hands in the air we already rebooted" solution.  Still
same behavior.  The REST service cranks up, but then dies out within 24
hours.  "C:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1\isapi_redirect.dll" is in the
error page from IIS, almost makes me think the connectors are at fault.
 But then, I've been away from admining CF for too long.  Might ask Hostek
to try out using a Linux server instead...

DK

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?