I thought I would share what I saw today which is really surprising.

So When I run wsconfig tool as administrator, I see  sites : All, site1,
site2 and under D:\ColdFusion9\runtime\lib\wsconfig folder, I see  1, 2, 3
folders which matches All, site1, site2. The reason the folders 2 and 3
were created is because I didnt select ALL sites the time I ran wsconfig to
configure site1 and site2. The reason I did this is because I wanted each
site to have its own pool of requests i.e. 25 or 50 whatever you set.

Now there was a new site added recently. So per documentation, I ran
wsconfig as administrator and selected ADD on first screen, and on next
screen, I selected ALL this time (because the CF documentation says so).
So, once the configuration tool completes, I was expecting folders 1,2,3,4
under D:\ColdFusion9\runtime\lib\wsconfig . The tool finished running and
sure enough I saw folder 4. I was like all is well. After few minutes, that
folder 4 was gone/deleted automatically. The site/cfm page seems to be
served fine. I am just baffled that the folder dissapeared just like that.

Has anyone seen this? If it had not created folder 4, I would have been OK
thinking, well it added configuration under folder 1 because I selected ALL
site while configuring this new site. The creation of folder 4 and that
folder dissapearing has raised few doubts in my mind.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.