Hi,

We are looking for a CF developer. We are looking for a mid level
programmer but if anyone knows a web passionate entry level programmer or
even a senior CF programmer looking for work, then please ask them to email
me their updated resume.

We are located in Chattanooga TN.

Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville candidates will be given preference but that
is not a deal breaker.

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.