On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 18:28:00 +0200, Filippo Carletti wrote:

>> how does Docker come in to play regarding the objectives of SLS/SIG.
>
> We plan to use docker to add "stacks" in containerized environments.

Images of the biggest vessels on the oceans and square miles of dockside
covered in stacks of steel boxes pass through my mind...

I'm sure it's all good stuff but from where I sit (SOHO user, occasional bug
fixer) does SME support IPv6? If it does how do you configure it? There
doesn't appear to be any Server Manager pages...

<Apologies to Filippo who'll have this twice, when in a email list replys
should go to back to the list>

--
Cheers
Dave.