Hi Tim,

You can unsubscribe from lists and newsletters usually by following the
link at the bottom of each mail.

Let me quote your own mail in full at the bottom of this mail. Note the
link at the bottom (both of this mail that you're reading, as well as
your own post to the list), which leads to the place where you can not
only subscribe, but also manage your subscription including unsubscribing.

Then, alternatively, mail headers offer help for most mailing lists and
some newsletters, about how to interact with the list via email. Again
quoting from your own mail to the list (or any other):

        <mailto:discussion-requ...@lists.fsfe.org?subject=subscribe>

So, to summarize, to unsubscribe any list on the Internet, you check the
footer and do it via web, or you check the headers and do it via email.

Hope this helps
Moritz