Hi all,

many of you ended up on discuss...@lists.fsfellowship.eu without your consent.
The information given by Daniel Pocock of how to remove yourself from the list
was misleading or not working.

The solution to unsubscribe yourself is to send a mail to
discussion-requ...@lists.fsfellowship.eu with the subject "unsubscribe":

You will receive an email with a link to confirm your removal as well as the
option to remove yourself with another email-command. For us the link seemed
to not work but we cannot confirm as we cannot repeat it.
The email command worked succesfully for us.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Programme Manager, Communication | FSFE