Le 06/05/2019 à 12:50, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
So what you write appears to be rather defamatory and offensive but also
a bit ridiculous.  Just the type of thing that other people from FSFE
have been doing with private gossip emails.

Naturally, lists.fsfe.org allows offensive messages like yours to get
through the censorship regime but then they will probably block replies
like mine, hence the reason we have a new home for the fellowship list
at https://fsfellowship.eu

Anybody who wants to unsubscribe willi before he sends more defamation
can click the confirmation link he willingly shared with us:

Hi Daniel, please stop all of this. I didn't know who was right or wrong until last week, now, thanks to your childish behavior, I know.
--
Angry Stephane Ascoet