Max, everyone,

Max Mehl 写道:
As you know, the REUSE project aims to make Free Software licensing easier and clearer, especially for developers. Our tool automates a lot
of processes around that:

  https://git.fsfe.org/reuse/tool

To make it easier, people can install it via pip, but we are not present
in multiple popular distributions' package repositories.

I'm happy to announce that REUSE has been packaged for GNU Guix[0], a distribution-independent functional package manager.

Unprivileged users on any system with Guix installed can now install REUSE with:

 $ guix install reuse

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://guix.gnu.org/