Hi Harald,

Thank you very much for the detailed and very nice summary of what
happened back then in Germany.  It was indeed an important victory for
democracy.

Harald Welte <lafo...@gnumonks.org> writes:
> In fact, I find it highly problematic not only in public elections, but
> I also find it very problematic for any kind of democratic voting even
> within "private" entities.  I find it ridiculous that e.g. German political
> parties use electronic voting systems to elect their candidates.
[snip]
> But for political parties which nominate who will be on the
> list of people that I can then vote for in public elections? I would
> consider that quite problematic...

The party doesn't even have to vote on their candidates, they could just
nominate them if they wanted to, so I think whether or not they use
voting computers is an internal matter.

Happy hacking!
Florian