Dear Joe,

I'm CC'ing you directly because other emails from me to this list have
already been censored.

Am 03.05.19 um 17:42 schrieb Joe Awni:
> If you have not read the last few FSFE discussion-list discussions you
> might not realize:
>
>  1. Where the funding is coming from,
>  2. What they are doing with it,
> [...]
> Disclaimer: I am not intending to claim any kind of seniority on this
> mailing-list as others have done. I like to think the most important
> thing in this discussion-mailing-list is the intellectual force of your
> arguments and your power of persuasion — not the amount of time you have
> here, level of seniority in the FSFE organization

As the person who did the accounting for FSFE in the past 12 years, I
probably have too much seniority to talk about FSFE's funds, but I would
be seriously interested in your insights into FSFE's financial flows.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Team
Free Software Foundation Europe