On 2019-10-01 09:56 AM, Lori Nagel wrote:
I usually flag stuff as spam after I try to unsubscribe (from
whatever, after all I might have inadvertently signed up and then
changed my mind) and still keep getting unwanted emails.
Unfortunately, I get a lot of spam related to politics now.

Is this list spam? No, it is a list that you can leave.

 On Monday, September 30, 2019, 3:22:15 PM EDT, Dmitry Alexandrov