Hi,

Savings are dependent on a mixture of things, including house EPC rating and 
house usage patterns.

Radbot will do better where (a) EPC ratings are worse ie D or worse and (b) 
chunks of the house are unoccupied for large chunks of the day when heating is 
running such as bedrooms.

I could point you to more eg on the radbot.com site if that is helpful.

Rgds

Damon

> On 3 Oct 2019, at 09:39, Daniel Pocock <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> On 03/10/2019 10:22, Damon Hart-Davis wrote:
> 
>> (Radbot is the open-source-based https://github.com/opentrv/ smart
>> radiator valve that can save ~30% of your heating carbon footprint and
>> bills.  I can be reached at dhd at exnet.com <http://exnet.com>.  Offer
>> expires 8th Oct: I’ve been out of the office and a bit slow to post this
>> here even with Daniel’s prompting.)
> 
> It would be good to publish some details about the cases where 30%
> savings can be achieved.  I'm aware that these claims are valid for some
> homes but not every home.
> 
> Even without the cost savings, some people feel that using an electronic
> TRV helps improve temperature stability in rooms that always feel hotter
> or colder than the rest of their house.
> 
>> 
>> Hi Y’All,
>> 
>> Radbot has won Product of the Year at this year's Energy Efficiency Awards!
> 
> Congratulations, this is an amazing achievement for a product developed
> using a free, open source methodology
> 
> 
>> If anyone wants to buy some we have a 50%-off offer for the next week:
>> drop me a line and I’ll share the discount code with you.
> 
> This is very generous, thanks for sharing this

_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to